1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready Im in extreme need of a personal memoral website template

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by brianlayne, Jul 1, 2005.

1. brianlayne

brianlayne New Member

Ive had 3 realitives pass in the last week and a half and would like to make a nice memorial site for each of them! Can u plz help! :(

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Hi brianlayne and welcome.
    We will do our best to design a nice memorial template.

3. brianlayne

brianlayne New Member

Thanks

Thanks a million for trying to get me a memorial site. My family and myself thanks you very much. Ill gladly pay if you would like. just email me and let me know. This means a lot

Thanks again
    Brian

4. Mimoun

I do offer a paid service too if you would like to have the template very fast.
    But in your case as it's a memorial website I will give you the fast service for free.

5. Mimoun

Here is my first try:
    [​IMG]
    [font=&quot]Tell me what you think about this I can change anything if you would like that. The picture of the woman can be changed by the picture of your relative.
    [/font]

6. Mimoun

Here is my second try with a sunset photo
    [​IMG]

7. Mimoun

Here is a third memorial website template:
    [​IMG]
    Let me know if you like it and which you like the most.

8. Mimoun

Here is a fourth one this time I use some candles.
    [​IMG]

9. brianlayne

brianlayne New Member

Wow

:D The site looks great thank you very much I like it alot! Are the scripts for the section for candles with the template? If not any idea where i could find a sutable script. Also I wanted to add music how could i do that? Again thank you so much not many people in the world just give there time and skills for free. You guys are awsome thank you!!

Brian :D :rolleyes:

PS I really like the first and second one you have done! those would be perfect

10. Mimoun

No the scripts are not included it's just a template.
    I don't know where to find a script for that, but you could use a contact form and people will send you there candles with the contact form and you can add it to the website.
    You can ask questions about how to add sound and other thing in the HTML Forum You can also use the PHP forum to ask questions about scripts

11. Mimoun