1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Logos Idea?

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by sunnee, Jul 21, 2008.

1. sunnee

sunnee New Member

:confused: I wonder? I have a baby logo presently, which my partner loves, but can it be considered a logo? Or is it now quite a logo and needs something else to present it as such?

Please help, I don't know if I am doing it right at~
    http://realfreestuffforall.com/index.htm

Thankyou! :rolleyes:

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Ouch! I wouldn't like to go against your partner!! :D
    I suppose the baby pic is kinda 'cutesy' and not what some would deem suitably 'professional' looking, guess it all depends on how you want to promote yourself to the internet public.

As it stands, you seem to have a healthy list of members plus many postings on the forums, so something is working for you. I doubt the addition of a new logo design would change anything.

Why not put up a poll for your members and ask them what they think?:confused:

3. tzoki

tzoki New Member

the logo is cute and it is ok for your website..I think that if you change your logo to another "profesional" you will have to work also at the webpage design

I agree with covertpea...you should make a poll on your website because these are our particular opinions and not any kind of general taste....after you'll have at least 10 votes you can take a decision

4. sunnee

sunnee New Member

Thank you for all your your help and advice. A poll is a nice idea!