1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design I was doing great ..until

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by ZCtheway, Apr 25, 2007.

1. ZCtheway

ZCtheway New Member

Okay I am modifying the Web technology template and after reading the other forums on how to edit the graphics by replacing the images, the process was tedious but effective until...
    Until I started editing the menu:eek:
    Image box 1-3....i have been jumping from fireworks to photoshop back into dreamweaver....
    any suggestions why the table with the three image text now are separated with spaces which break up the image of bullets in one single menu box?
    Am I making any sense?:rolleyes:

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Link to the page with the problem would be good. Sounds like it could be something to do with table cells though.

3. ZCtheway

ZCtheway New Member

just uploaded the page...thinking about rebuilding it in flash with just html coding
    http://redpony.us/testsite/LYSHometest/

I thought it was a table issue but I changed borders and padding and it did not help.

4. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

which section is it with the problem? Looks fine for me. IE 6.0

5. ZCtheway

ZCtheway New Member

It looks fine in IE6 but in IE7 the first bullets on the left hand side have space between the bullet images.

6. eucalypta

eucalypta New Member

Hi there I'm using IE7, and it looks perfect! :D(exactly the same as in Mozzilla).
    The only thing I see is that the "IT consulting" is spread over 2 lines - that definitely requires a grater cell width.