1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites I want critisism on my site Please

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by mperrynfld, Nov 9, 2007.

1. mperrynfld

mperrynfld New Member

does anyone mind checking out my site and letting me know what they think. a honest opinion. im trying to make a guide site for world of warcraft even putting all the guides in pdf :p just take a look pretty plz and let me know what you think :)

http://wowcraftguides.110mb.com/index.html

there is only one guide on the site atm and thats in the druid section ive been trying to get the whole thing done first :) any help would be greatly appriated.

2. cyberquest

cyberquest New Member

First, I'd like to say - Nice looking site, congrats !
    [SIZE=-1]
    Criticism ?
    [/SIZE]there isn't any but IF it were my website I would want to clean up the edges on the words for each image in the link catagory - meaning the images that are seen once a person changes the page to home , news central, guides etc. - the edge's are a little rough for my taste - all though they do work -

I would consider -

a mandatory free memebership with a valid email address and the option of a news letter.

Offering more related items in an attempt to hold your visitors interests is always a plus for any website..

adding a link to "bookmark this page" aka "save to favorites"

adding the worn out ( Tell a friend about this website )

adding a few text adds

( :

3. squibb

squibb New Member

That's looking pretty damned good imho. I play WoW and consider it to contain alot of good stuff. Links provide access to popular, essential sites, the graphics are in keeping with the game, it's easy to navigate. Look forward to seeing the finished site.
    One thing, do get someone to check for spelling errors - there's quite a few!

4. zimmett

zimmett New Member

A very clean and good looking site. Perhaps a bit more links if you want to get a good ranking in Google and the like.

5. ghing

ghing New Member

I like the look of your site... like the template it is so cute...

6. outpostgamez

outpostgamez New Member

A very clean and good looking site

7. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Attractive site. I upgraded your picture headings quality (as noted the need by cyberquest above).

Here's the link. Just save the pictures to your computer.

www.eventurebiz.com/wow

Take care.

8. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Here you go mperrynfld . . .
    I've rewritten your home page text for you. Just copy and paste. I would make the bold print words actual links to the pages.

--------- Copy and Paste -----------------------------

Wowcraft Guides is currently under construction; however, you are more than welcome to take a look around.
    Wowcraft Guides is a World of Warcraft site that endeavors to become the leader in bring guides to every person who plays WOW. Our hopes are to have guides that will help any class of any level on all subjects. This may take some time, however, but with your help we hope to accomplish our goals in a very short period of time.
    Submit A Guide
    Feel free to submit guides you’ve created or found online through the submit a guide link. Note that any and all guides you post will be given proper credit to the author(s). To submit a guide, one must do one of the following:
    a.If the guide you submitted was created by you, you must put your name (or your character’s name) so that we may properly credit you.
    b.If it is not your guide but one worthy of submission, please let us know where you found it and who posted it so that we may give the author credit.
    Thank you for taking the time to check out our site. We’d love to hear from you. Feedback can be sent to us either through the Forum or by using our online contact us form by going to our About us page.

9. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Just noticed the formatting in the above reply wasn't exactly like I wrote it. The a. and b. lists should be spaced and the bottom "Thank you for taking the time ..." should be a separate paragraph.

Good luck to you!

10. Linx

Linx Member

Something wrong happens when clicking on Submit button without filling all necessary fields :( (in About us section)
    And one more thing... I'm using FF, and I see that words in the top menu bar are slightly displaced.
    But anyway, the site is awesome!
    Great work!