1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design I searched and cannot find an answer

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by azhomebuyersbuddy, Apr 8, 2008.

1. azhomebuyersbuddy

azhomebuyersbuddy New Member

I am trying Kompozer and uploaded a couple of real estate templates from here. I was able to open the template in Kompozer (which is surprising since I have no idea what I'm doing). I cannot replace the text on the banner (if that's what it's called)... it says "real estate company" and I would think you should just be able to replace the text, but I cannot find any way to do it. Is there a way? I like the picture and would like to keep it, but would like to be able to put my own company name on it

Thanks for any and all help

If you know of a free or cheap true WYSIWYG template where I can replace text and pics I would be very appreciative

2. Jaybirddesigns

Jaybirddesigns New Member

Real Estate

Not sure what template you talking about, but the banner could be a graphic like a jpg/gif or somthing. In that case i use Photoshop to edit these images. Give me a link to the template and i'll take a look.

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

try post Free HTML editor with unique features....... under free services