1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready i need help with me and my friends wow server website

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by oppou, Nov 7, 2009.

1. oppou

oppou New Member

Hello me and my friend my a wow private server and we need a good website i need like the title to say our server name(witch is:Ninjawow)we also need a account reg page who ever can do this gets adimin in game and get coumminty manger.as for the template i need somthing like litchking backround.If you can do this we would be very greatful and you get admin(if you can but a chatt box in there form xat.com that would be nice).our home page right now is ninjawow.spruz.com/ so if you want to help(we also need gms so if you want to be a gm go to ninjawow.spruz.com/ too)if you can make our backround like worldofwarcaft home site that would be asome but if not then just a litch king backround is good

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

3. oppou

oppou New Member

if you can help me ill +rep you if i can

4. oppou

oppou New Member

wow server website

what did i do

what are you talking about

ok really what did i do

5. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

:rolleyes:
    What you've done (or not done, just like so many others) is read the link Ishkey posted above which will inform you that FWT no longer fills requests for new templates.
    However, you can download the current W O W template available here
    Free WOW template and alter it yourself to suit your needs.