1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy I need help! create a logo for my company jeans

Discussion in 'Archived' started by lucas26lopes, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucas26lopes

lucas26lopes New Member

Hi guys, I was appointed to this site, and I was impressed by the efficiency and wanted to congratulate the great job that everyone does here, right feito. I'm in desperate need of a logo for my clothing company jeans ..

Have been working some time in this business, but nowadays a job advertisement with company logo for all, something that I have not yet ..

if they can help me, I shall be very grateful. the company is called SMART JEANS, and has existed since 1990, would be a cool logo with the year of establishment, right now, thank you for your attention.

SMART JEANS
    my email = lucas26oliveira@gmail.com

2. ozone73

ozone73 Member

3. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Hi lucas26lopes;

Personally as soon as I see a post where a e-mail address is left, then I believe that the requester will not contribute to this site, so will ignore until the link that ozone73 has posted, and the Do's / Dont's section is followed

If the above was an over-sight then my apologies and look forward to helping where I can

4. Osman

Osman Member

smart_jeans_logo.png
    Lucas, how about something like this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.