1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed I need an occult themed website designed

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Fredd3039, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fredd3039

Fredd3039 New Member

Hello,
    I need a website designed for my business. I have started a new occult book publishing company. It is not a big job only for or five pages. Our specialty is the darker subjects. Satanic Witchcraft, Black Magic, Necromancy etc... If you are interested please contact me at fredd3039@comcast.net.

Thankyou

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Fredd3039 - You posted in the wrong forum - this one in part is for helping you to customize an existing website. At the moment the Request Line for Templates is closed.

3. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Hi,There

Before you post in the correct forum Please try to introduce your self to our wonderful community and tell us a little about yourself and how we can help you and how you can help others remember that old saying [One Hand Washes the other] :)

4. Fredd3039

Fredd3039 New Member

Sorry about that. I was looking for some help. I am trying to find someone to design a website for me. I have no idea what the going rates are and what type of services are available online. I found this site while looking for templates. I did notice that you can't add posts or topics to the submission forum but I didn't know why.
    I have a temporary site set up now but it needs work. I have had all kinds of trouble uploading images to the site. I used a template and modifyed it a little. When I published it none of the images showed up online. I uploaded the images via filezilla, and still nothing. I don't know enough about what I am doing here. I did some web design years ago (2001) to be exact but everything is different now and I forgot most of what I learned in college.
    I have started a small book publishing company, occult titles, and I need a dependable, attractive site. I figured this would be a good place to look for someone who could help. I am willing to pay someone for their services. As far as posting in the wrong section I do apologise. I simply didn't know any better.
    Any help you can give me as far as pointing me in the right direction to find someone or where to put such a post, or even another forum or site to look on would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You
    Frank Redd
    Owner Nephilim Press

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi Frank,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.