1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

I need a team/staff.

Discussion in 'Post Jobs' started by Dr-P, May 11, 2006.

1. Dr-P

Dr-P New Member

Hello,
    i want to make a gaming website, I have already a webserver. Iam good with php, but not a prof, so i cant make a cms from nothing.

The gaming site will give news about all the consolles + retro + PC. And i want to write reviews about the games. but for a good gaming site you can`t just take mambo with a free template.

So i need someone who is good with php, who can support me making a CMS or change a existing cms. (Notmambo then but e107, typo3, drupal, or something) The news section is very important, it must can handle 20-30 news items, i want to have the first 10 with an avatar and an intro text, and then the older news just headlines.

And i want a registration form, so poeple can give comments to the news, and have there own profile. And mayby i want to make a bridge to a forum ( such as IPB or WBB or vbulletin ) So they only have to login one time. And of course i need someone who can do the graphics, I know already someone who is good with graphics but hes good with 3d, so he can also help us. I really need a php writer, i can make a cms but takes for me so much time beacuse i need to search everything with google. But i know how everything works with php and databses, i know how to edit a excisting cms. so i need someone who can help my making a site.

Those are just some ideas, So if you are interesting to work by a gaming site (or helping to make the website), sent then an email to webmasterz4p@gmail.com

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

lol thats asking for alot :p

3. SympliG0th

SympliG0th New Member

I cannot help with the php side of things, however I have over 9 yrs experience in graphics design[non 3d]. And am willing to put My talents to the challenge if you would allow.

I will email My resume to you.

4. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

SymploGoth I will be making a site like this soon and will need some designers, as this site is fairly dead since the owner left. As a designer for my site you will receive free webspace for your efforts.

I will let you know when it is up.