1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed i need a halo clan template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by HALOMAN02, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HALOMAN02

HALOMAN02 New Member

hello ive been serching for free templates all over the web and when i saw that u guys can maybe make me a free custom template i couldnt belive my eyes.so any way can you guys make me a halo clan template the clan name is [IOC] i need a forum page home page and a roster page and a form[JOIN IOC] page and allies and foes page and maby a linkes page. I currently have a website its www.iocklan.tk if you want to check it out for ideas thatnk you.very much.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

The Halo clan template is almost ready here is screenshot:

[​IMG]

3. SexMagik

SexMagik New Member

damn thats a nice one! hope you can hook mine up that good! :)

4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Haloman,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.