1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Html/CSS Website Hosting Template Request - YOU WILL BE PAID OFF

Discussion in 'Archived' started by molkanic, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molkanic

molkanic New Member

I am using cpanel and WHM, and i want a hosting template. Well i have dreamweaver and photoshop, i have found pretty nice looking hosting templates, but what i want is a unique, original and professional like (http://www.resellerguide.com/resellerhosting/resellerhostingtemplate6/big.jpg)
    that template is really neat, but since its open to public they could be like 20-50 people using it, and this type of template is hard to customize , even with photoshop. So if someone could create something like this, with the theme a little different , but i love his layout, instead of the nav and some other stuff(testimonials, companynews & check domain availability,) being orange-pink, you could probably change it so platinum and for the nav being orange-pink you could change it blue platinum. The theme should be platinum blue and orange active. I don't want you to download this template and then modify it, i want you to create something like this and not the opposite. That was just an example of how i want it to look.

Make it easy to customize in psd and html, java, php(no asp, cpanel does not support it) and please fixed the width and make it compatible with firefox, IE, safari, well try to make it compatible with all of them. Try to slightly change the layout, so they don't report me saying i copied them or something. Bg, white and most, because i am going to add advertisements and flash, so i don't want it to be mess up. I got 3gb of space 75gb of montly transfer.

So to resume all of this
    Site name: Toward Hosting (make it TowardHosting)
    Site color: Platinum blue, orange active and white
    Site type: Website Hosting
    Site language: Html, CSS
    Site example: http://www.resellerguide.com/resellerhosting/resellerhostingtemplate6/big.jpg
    Time duration: You have no more then 2 weeks to accomplish all of this.
    Fixed Width: Yes
    Compatibility: All or most web browser
    Erros/Bugs: Very few

Contact Form
    Name: ?????
    Email: ?????
    Why do you want to do this: ?????
    Your specialty: ?????
    How long will you take: ?????
    Your advertisement type: ?????
    Will you be loyal: ?????
    Do you accept all that i said (yes/no): ?????
    Additional Details: ?????

I am not going to give like 1 or 3 days for you guys to send your message and then i choose the best, once i recieved an email and post that i like, then this topic and offer will be closed.

So i said you will be paid off, this is how it is going to be done, i am running on a domain name and i am going to submit my sites on directories, so when everything is done you will generate a google advertisement banner and i will add on my site during 2-3 month or you can add your own banner to advertise something, this will last 3-5 month. Your google ads or your banner payement will depend on how well you produce the template and how many traffic i earn.

I do not want you to copy or to steal something, then i will get in trouble, i will actually place your name has designer.

I would prefer you using dreamweaver or frontpage to design this website, i am looking for an experience and professional website designer to create this, i will email you additionnal details. I will stay in contact with you, so the theme of this template could stay the way i want and for modifications.

Time is limited and i need a fast answer, If you think you got what it takes to become my hosting website designer then contact me, i will only accept 1 or 2, because this is very serious, email me and pm me or reply to this topic if you have more questions. You don't have to be an expert or have years of experience or even have a degree, i just want a serious and professional user that has a minimum of experience on css, html and know how to use dreamweaver or frontpage, but i don't force you to know these 2 programs. Remember no asp , just html, css and php.

My Email Adress:
    medal_soldier32@msn.com
    Remember once you have been accepted, to keep my email address and to stay in contact with me, but then i will not force you to email and pm me, so i can know hows the site template is going on and can tel you some modification, how i want it...
    Thank you for your time and your cooperation and hope to be working with you soon. Regards,

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi molkanic,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.