1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design How do I resize red box around navigation?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Neese, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Neese

Neese New Member

I am using Template 20 (business with woman on cell phone). I am attempting to create a base template from the original using Dreamweaver MX 2004. This will include the header & navigation only. In the remaining areas, I am trying to add cells for text.

There is a red box around the navigation that is much larger than it needs to be. I am unable to resize this box and unable to add a table cell anywhere in the white space I have.

Any suggestions?

P.S - I have the index.html, about_us.html and services.html pages up on Down 'n Dirty Cleaning. I am able to type text in the white area to the right of the navigation, but nothing underneath it.

The index.html page is pretty much what the original template was and it is attached to the original template. I was trying to create a base template so I could use it for the index as well as secondary pages for one-step changes. The About Us and Services pages are complete and you can see where I am as far as adjusting the template.

Thanks!

Neese