1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design How do I center my template in nvu?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by hortonteam, Nov 2, 2009.

1. hortonteam

hortonteam New Member

My single webage is published but it is on the left side of the screen. How do I center my web page document?

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

That's a very general question to try to answer without more information.
    Do you have an external style sheet or is it internal? What does the code look like? Give us alittle more and maybe we can help.

3. hortonteam

hortonteam New Member

I am a Realtor, brand new to website publishing, and need to complete a project.

I would rather just get a plain 8.5 web document, centered with a color background on the sides. (I.E. Like this forum with stripes only ) completely blank on the inside. I also need to know how to create text boxes so the copy does not go side to side.

My squeeze page is 123MyEasyStreet info If you go to it maybe you can tell if it is external style sheet or if it is internal? Also maybe you can tell if the code is proper.

I would be very grateful for any and all help. Thanks in advance.

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Strange code you have, but then again it's one of those sites.
    The css code is in your html page.
    I added the code which will center it and commented so you can see it. It is at the start of the css.
    I've attached a zipped the file up so all you have to do is unzip it and load the "free_leads.html" file up to your web site.

About the rest of your request, sorry but I volunteer my time for simple things for non-profit.
    If you want to understand how to code look here W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

I always wondered what it would be like to have my picture on a biz card...

Attached Files:

5. hortonteam

hortonteam New Member

Thank you!!!