1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

How can i work on wordpress

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by weballures, Sep 23, 2015.

1. weballures

weballures New Member

Hi everyone,
    I want to learn wordpres Please help me start.I don't know where to start.Tell me what i need on my laptop to learn Wordpress.I will be very thankful to you.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

don't know why i am answering this - but maybe try the WordPress website. ;);)

CovertPea likes this.
  3. Bruce Kenway

Bruce Kenway New Member

this tutorial in youtube is quite great for you. Good luck exploring Wordpress.

4. Ashley519

Ashley519 New Member

You need to install WordPress on your system first, then watch some tutorials that how to work on WordPress, how to make websites using WordPress.

5. GRIFFITH

GRIFFITH New Member

WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.You need to install WordPress on your system first, then watch some tutorials that how to work on WordPress, how to make websites using WordPress.

6. weballures

weballures New Member

Thanks guys for your replies.Really helps me out.

7. winzy512

winzy512 New Member

Are your tutorial working well with Magento?

8. Santanu mondal

Santanu mondal New Member

Hi if you need to learn word press develop then i have given a link this is very help full for beginners you can studied this video

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    Mimoun likes this.
  9. EthanDel

EthanDel New Member

Hi weballures.
    There are some websites which offer complete information about wordpress, and there you can also learn about how to develop a website on wordpress. Some ot them are- sitegroun.com, wpbeginner.com, codes.wordpress.com etc.

10. justinrhensen123

justinrhensen123 New Member

Use the internet and YouTube it will helpfull to..