1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed How Can I put a template to my website?

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Exyteh, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exyteh

Exyteh New Member

Hello, I'm wondering. I'm pretty new and ive just downloaded a Call of Duty 2 template to my clan, but i'm unsure of how to Put it on the website, please help :D

2. mcx76

mcx76 New Member

Make changes as per requierments to your downloaded template.
    There will be folder called. HTML.
    open your ftp panel. open folder called public html

Now copy all files from your HTML folder and paste into your hosting folder public html.

u r done.

answer is as per your question..if you are think something or asking different.add detailes.

3. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Exy,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.