1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Hilary Duff layout

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Ahmed, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahmed

Ahmed New Member

Hi
    This is my website:
    http://www.hilaryonline.nl/

And I have the current layout for about 6 monts now, and i'm getting bored of it and besides it's not much use for me anymore, because I want things to be sorted different.

Because I'm a coder and no designer I can't make a layout for myself, and thats where you come in. I found this website via google and i think this site is ingenious!

Okay what I want

I want a proffesional layout where I can put these things in:
    • Off course the main content
    • Some space for the Poll
    • Some space for the latest forum replies
    • A members section
    • a searchbox (somewhere near the header)
    • Some space for links
    • A dropdown menu (directly under the header). wich I can easily edit (because of making menu's in PHP)
    Note: No scripts or so are required (only the dropdownmenu)
    I have some competition with another dutch Hilary Duff website, and their new layout is somewhat like this:
    http://www.hilaryworld.nl/sonew/
    So I hope this layout is much better than their layout. (A)

Via the link below you can download several High Quality pictures of Hilary Duff
    http://www.hilaryonline.nl/pictures_hilary_duff.zip

If you have any questions, please ask them!!

Thank you in advance

Ahmed

2. tactican

tactican New Member

template

it is not a bad template u got there,
    but it could do with recoloring and the dropdown menu hover should be changed
    i could maybe design u a site

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Your Hilary Duff layout is almost ready.
    Here is a screen shot of the template:

[​IMG]

Do you like it or not?

4. Ahmed

Ahmed New Member

I Love it Mimoun!!

5. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

very nice

______

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.