1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dawn, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi everyone!

I'm Dawn - a reader, a writer and a dreamer. I love anything that allows me to indulge my imagination - like movies, books and games (this makes RPGs my favourite game genre, but I wouldn't say no to a good DOTA or Counter-Strike session either).

What I like best about FWT - besides the abundant creativity on display here - is how everyone is so willing to offer advice or assist other forum members. Though I'll readily admit to possessing only a basic grasp of HTML, I really do enjoy dabbling in Photoshop and experimenting with new techniques I've picked up from some online tutorial or other, so I'd like to stick around here to learn, and hopefully to help out too where I can.

Hope to get to know you all in time! :)

Dawn

2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello Dawn!

Welcome to FWT! It's great to have you onboard. Don't worry about limited knowledge of technical skills (that makes two of us!); we're here to learn together :)

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome to the community Dawn.

4. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Err, make that three Ruthe! (y)
    Welcome to FWT Dawn. I'm a bit of a Photoshop dabbler too. Be looking forward to seeing some of your work.
    Cheers
    CP

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi, nice to meet you all :)

CP, you seem like more than just a dabbler - I checked out your site and your sports badges in particular look really professional!

6. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Thanks for the positive comments Dawn. :D