1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Web Designers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fiona K, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Fiona K

Fiona K New Member

I am Fyyonn and I have been an internet marketer since 2008. I have been interested in building webistes and one mentor mentioned this site as a good place to start if I needed web templates.

I hope to share with you all I know and I will gladly learn anything new from everyone here.
    This is a great resource to have as I look towards expanding my source of income and web designing knowledge.

I am expanding my online business to include building websites and I am about to start the business very soon. I hope to share with you how it goes.

2. tomw

tomw Member

Hi Fyyonn, welcome to FWT. Yes indeed there are great resources can be found here if you put in the time to find them. I too trying to building websites as a business but after 10 years of trying I’m still at the starting gate. But please don’t let that stopping you as there are many successful ones got off the ground practically overnight. If yours turned out like those please do share it with us. Thanks and good luck.