1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi folks.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vareside, May 8, 2008.

1. vareside

vareside New Member

Hi folks. I'm Max, a student who lives in Germany's capital and studies a few miles away. I'm was born in 1993 so I'm younger than someone might want me to be. I'm trying to keep my own website working with everything I can do. So, I do not have a lot of experience and I teached myself in HTML and Javascript two years ago. Last but not least my English is not the best at all so forgive me some mistakes. :)

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Your English is very good Max!
    Welcome to FWT, I hope you enjoy your stay.

(LOL - Sounds like FWT is a hotel!):D

Cheers
    CP

3. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

Hello Max. Sheesh, I graduated high school in '93.

Welcome to FWT. And don't worry about your English, you probably speak it better than many people who live here in the states!

4. vareside

vareside New Member

Thanks for your congratulations. :)

5. Welcome to FWT

6. Linx

Linx Member

Hello Max!

Nice to meet you :)
    You have a really cool entertainment portal!

Best of luck!

7. vareside

vareside New Member

Thank you very very much, Linx. I hope you'll visit my website a few more times or recommend it. ;)

8. emilypal

emilypal New Member

Hi Vareside,

Pleased to meet you here! I also enjoyed visiting your site. I wouldn't think it was created by a newbie. It looks really great. Keep it up!

9. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Welcome to the forum. In fact you have a very nice-looking site!

10. angie1313

angie1313 New Member

Welcome to the forums Vareside. Are your programming skills self-taught or did you go to school?

11. vareside

vareside New Member

I taught them myself.