1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Hey Website template coding required.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Myclouds, Mar 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myclouds

Myclouds New Member

Hey Hey,

Basically I need this website template coded and I was wondering if anyone was able to do it for me please. I've tried to follow tutorials on Youtube and downloaded Dreamweaver but I can't seem to figure it out. And I thought I'd try and get someone more experianced to try since it's quite important.

Many thanks,

Nigel.

Here is link to image: Imageshack - homepagelayoutds.png

If you need the actual file please just reply :D

A few things to point out to whoever does :)

A) where the navigator is, are you able to leave a gap to the left of each word, just a small one enough to fit a small pixel image such as a pen or book etc which I'll create at a later date.
    B) On the bottom footer where you have Policy and Contact etc etc if you can make those different images so people can click them and go to the pages.
    C) With the three main boxes if I wanted to put more information than the size of the box that the box increases vertically.
    D) Also keep the background transparent so I can add my own background
    E) And where the gallery button is at the bottom of the template make that an image so people can click on it and go to the gallery page :D

Many thanks :)

2. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.