1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Hey Dudes

Discussion in 'Archived' started by TopNotchPara, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TopNotchPara

TopNotchPara New Member

Hey everyone, I have read that template requesting is closed and not to post requesting a template, I aint here to break the rules or anything, I was just wandering when it'll be open again?

Me & The rest of 3 Para are going to Afghanistan on July 18th and a few squaddies and I thought it would be a good idea if we could start a website, so our loved ones, friends, even people who hate us could get in touch, see how we're doing without having to use the army's website and get into direct contact with us.

If anyone could tell me when its going to reopen that would be awesome :)

Thanks and much love from 3 Para.

2. GDSweb.ca

GDSweb.ca Moderator/Developer

Hey bud,

I don't know when the requests are going to be back open again, but come by my site and drop me a line and I will set you up with a website for free....

3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi TopNotchPara,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Ian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.