1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Help with slicing please?

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by CADPlansPlus, Jul 15, 2009.

1. CADPlansPlus

CADPlansPlus New Member

I would really like to thank everyone who created these amazing free templates. I had a hard time chosing which one to use. After spending countless hours on this forum, I finally got the hang of Photoshop well enough to change the Salt & Soap .psd to match my business. There are a few things I am still having trouble with, and if anyone has time to take a look, as well as give their opinion on my changes, I would greatly appreciate it.

1. I need to include a place for my clients to login. Should it be in the menu, in the orange band, somewhere else? And should the login area go in the .psd (how?) or should that just be done with changes to the code?

2. I am having trouble slicing it up. I was trying to figure out how to make my slices line up exactly like the slices from the original so that the code doesn't need to be changed. Any tips for this? I am also having trouble making user created slices that are also layer based so I can still change the text through the code. Or if anyone has time and might be able to slice it for me that would be wonderful.

Sorry if I sound idiotic, it's taken me nearly a month to get this far. Thanks again.

Attached Files: