1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Help with "My Diary" please

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by songbirdkadi, Dec 22, 2007.

1. songbirdkadi

songbirdkadi New Member

I have uploaded all of the graphics that are supposed to be used for the site, however the side bar is missing and there is no mention of it in the 'source'. Could someone please let me know what is wrong? I wouldnt have the faintest idea of how to put in on the page (code it). The missing peice is called "body_bg.gif" which shows up on the example template as the side bar that runs down the entire page. Also the place where the menu is at the bottom there is supposed to be a 'tray' or a table holding the menu buttons, which are not showing up either. I have already changed the logo and the main picture, I don't want to have to start all over again because I cant get these peices to work. :(

Thank you in advance.

To view it, please go to songbirdkadi.com/test.html

Thanks again!

2. jensen_toh

jensen_toh New Member

hey i've exactly the same prob, im using the charity template. i've uploaded all my images but cant see them. and there is no mention of the images in the source. please let me know if you have figured out how to fix it thanks.

3. t3-web

t3-web New Member

i saw the website but i think i didnĀ“t understood your question... what side bar is missing?

4. jensen_toh

jensen_toh New Member

hey i fixed my problem.

you need to upload the page after you've edited everything. dont create another page using the host and put the code there. if the page is called index, then save it as index on the host site.

5. hostdaddy

hostdaddy New Member

hey songbird, whats the link to your site? I will view it and try to determine the problem...