1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design help With Musicshop Template

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by tunetube.eu, Jun 4, 2008.

1. tunetube.eu

tunetube.eu New Member

Hi
    I am a total chump as far as website design goes so please take that into account when replying, if I were sending this by normal post it would be written in crayons.

Ok, I have a website www.tunetube.eu for my music mixes.
    I am using the very nice Music Shp template but I have no idea how to add extra pages, how to add extra pages to the navigation menu or how to add a forum into my website.

I have uploaded all the stuff from a phpbb forum to my server on a spare website I use for testing www.etrance.co.uk and its all there and working but I have no idea how to incorporate it into my website. At the moment I have a very nasty link to the forum on www.tunetube.eu but I want to host it on my own site and not remotely.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    DJ Bing
    www.tunetube.eu

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

use the seach button in the forum, your question has been answered several times.

3. tunetube.eu

tunetube.eu New Member

One other thing

Sorry mate but I cannot find any reference to either of the points I raised ... can you point me in the direction of where they have been covered before?

I saw your post regarding changing the size of the main box, another problem I was having, but how do you change the size of the text boxes or add new ones?

Thanks

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Try w3schools.com to understand at least a little about code. This will take you all of about an hour. I promise you this will really help.

5. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Been looking for that site.
    Thanks.