1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

help With Musicshop Template

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by gustavowoltmann, Apr 23, 2016.

1. gustavowoltmann

gustavowoltmann New Member

Hi
    I am a total chump as far as website design goes so please take that into account when replying, if I were sending this by normal post it would be written in crayons.

Ok, I have a website www.tunetube.eu for my music mixes.
    I am using the very nice Music Shp template but I have no idea how to add extra pages, how to add extra pages to the navigation menu or how to add a forum into my website.

I have uploaded all the stuff from a phpbb forum to my server on a spare website I use for testing www.etrance.co.uk and its all there and working but I have no idea how to incorporate it into my website. At the moment I have a very nasty link to the forum on www.tunetube.eu but I want to host it on my own site and not remotely.

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

What HTML Editor are you using. There are many free ones if you don't have one. The ones I use are very outdated but they still work. Good news for you, many have tutorials or good help files (Help listed in the bar at the top) that show you how to use the Editor. Editors are used to make small and large changes to the website (adding or removing).
    Also phpbb has support forums (https://www.phpbb.com/support/forums/) to help you.
    We are willing to help you in any way that we can.
    falcon