1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Help with editing a header image in Nvu

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by zombiejess, Jun 20, 2008.

1. zombiejess

zombiejess New Member

I am so confused my head is spinning. Somebody might have already answered my question but I've looked over soooo many of other people's questions already that I think I'm even more confused now.

I am using Nvu to edit my template for my website. I can also use SeaMonkey if that helps anybody help me. I can edit all of the text and even insert pictures in place of the generic pics on the template. However, I cannot figure out how to change the one big picture at the top. I am using the dog care template. When I look at the html source it does not show anything about that picture. All of the other pictures have a path so that I can change it with my own picture but this one has apparently nothing. When I look at the files I downloaded with the template the picture is titled header.jpg in the images folder. That is all I know.

I am using a Mac so I don't know if that makes a difference. If you need any more info or links or anything let me know I'll be happy to provide them. I'm a complete beginner at working with templates. I've only had experience with Frontpage and now that I'm on a Mac it's a whole different ball game.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

try the style.css file