1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Help with background

Discussion in 'General' started by Nightcrawler, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler New Member

Hi,

I have a freewebs site and I was trying to make my own background.

I have contacted them and have received no help. I am just trying to find out what format would be best for my background and loading time?

Also how do I stop the tiling effect on my background page?

This is my first try and I am just trying to learn. There use to be a great Freewebs forum but I can't find it anymore. Does anyone know what happened to it or can you give me the link?

Thanks everyone. :)

Nightcrawler

2. Riley

Riley New Member

Umm, to create a new backround that is not listed on the freewebs.com Templates you have to upload the HTML and image files.

3. cyberquest

cyberquest New Member

sign in, click on community, then click on discussions scroll down and look for Tips and Tricks or Help or anything else you may find appealing.

4. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler New Member

Thanks Riley but I do not know HTML. I use the easy page builder.

Thanks Cyberquest but I have done that and no one answers. I ask questions there numerous times and not once have I received a response. This is why I was asking about the old forum they use to have. It was great and everyone helped each other. I could not find a tips or tricks section and the help there is a joke.

For more than 2 weeks I submitted tickets saying I was having problems with my links and all they kept telling me was they were working on it. I had to ask for help from another forum who was able to help me.