1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Help Please!!! Candle Company Logo Needed

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Lexus, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexus

Lexus New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am struggling to come up with a catchy logo for my company was wondering if anyone could help me to design a logo for my candle company using either a flame or candle symbol. All & any ideas are welcome.

I am also interested in the colors green Gold & Black & or using silver. My name is Caribbean Glow Ltd.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much

Lexus

2. gnoble

gnoble New Member

I will give this one a try. Do you want a simple professional design or something flashy?

Also try contributing to the community and I'm sure more people will respond to your request.

3. GG

GG Active Member

@Lexus..

You really need to start helping out elsewhere in the forum. It's been nearly a week and yet you havn't helped out once. Within the past 2 week a few new members have been doing great and helping out a lot but they also asked help but they are also giving back. So please try to contribute in the forum to make it fair.

P.S I'll give it a go but i'll post it once I see that you've helped out. :)

4. GG

GG Active Member

Here's my go before I get CS5 installed so won't be doing any changes (if any) for about a while but here it is anyway...

CG_logo.jpg

Let me know what you think...

5. gnoble

gnoble New Member

I think he disappeared. I asked him that question a while ago and he has never returned. Oh well. Good logo genuinegraphics.co.uk.

6. GG

GG Active Member

Thanks! :D but yeah it's not the 1st time i've seen this happen. Almost everyday over here. :rolleyes:

7. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

That's funny - Lexus was logged in today looking right at this post for 20 minutes.
    Ya think a comment could have been at least posted.
    Some people are just like that - wonder if we can get some free candles for everyone.
    N ah that would never happen...

8. GG

GG Active Member

haha hey Ish if you can delete that graphic then you might aswel. No point having it on if he can't be bothered to atleast give a reply unless he was shocked to see that it was just a text based logo and nothing graphical.

hmm maybe I didn't see that coming..or did I? hence why I did it..muhuhahahahaaa ;)

9. Lexus

Lexus New Member

My Apologies

First i want to thank you for offering to help me. I am new to this site & with all that i am going through a really complicated pregnancy so i have been at the hospital. Please accept my apologies.

About the design, if you are still willing to help me i was for a bit of both if possible. How do i go about helping on the site?

10. Lexus

Lexus New Member

Very Nice!

Hello again,

Let me start by saying thank you for considering helping me. I have not deliberately ignored everyone who tried to help me, as i mentioned to gnoble, please bear with me because i have been away at the hospital. I am home now & would like to contribute in anyway i can. I like the design you came up with, just wondering what it would look like on my packaging. Please don't give up on me.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

11. Lexus

Lexus New Member

Hey,

I was wondering if you got the message i sent you, i think i post it rather than send you a message like the one i am sending now. Please accept my apologies. I have an idea for the logo: How about an oval 3D shape(silver), black inside colour with the initials of the business in very curvy letters. Then the question would be where do i have the actual company name. I have a rough sketch on a pad with an idea of that, is there anyway i can send that to you?

12. GG

GG Active Member

Hi

No worrries about not replying..Congratulations on the good news though.

You can scan the image if you can and then attach it on your post when your making a reply.

and i'll probably get round to doing the logo again after a while as I am a little busy with other businesses requesting from my site and also local communtiy got a event coming up so busy with that too.

I'll try to squeeze it in tommorow or sometime next week unless someone else helps you out.

Also you can contribute by either giving a review for someones site as I don't think there is anything else that you can help unless you know programming or flash etc

13. Lexus

Lexus New Member

Ideas for the logo

I recently came across Reese Wetherspoon logo with avon & i liked it. Do you think i can work with something like that for a Candle Co?

If not i have attached a few ideas with photos i took from the internet to give you a better idea of what i am interested in. Either way i am welcome to your own ideas which will be compatible to my company name.

Attached Files:

14. GG

GG Active Member

I actually like the 3rd one down on the first page. Looks very professional and they are nice designs.

I'm not quite sure about the font used though it doesn't really give a 'professional' look to it in my opinion but then again others could like it but it's all down to you really. It's your image to recognise your brand so you might aswel get it right first time so you don't have to change it later.

15. modman

modman VIP Member

16. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I like the simpleness of that one Modman. Perhaps a change of colours is needed as the present ones remind me of mcdonalds. :eek:
    Otherwise, great!

CP

17. modman

modman VIP Member

mucky donalds i call it never had one in years lol, if he/she likes the logo and wants other colours i can do that np.

18. barra

barra New Member

I like the 3rd and 4th one in your pdf file.

I guess with your desire for a flame as part of the logo just consider the design carefully.

The first thing I thought of when I saw them was,, yeah thats cool.
    I would be careful not to use the flame in a design that makes it similar to that which people normally associate a single flame with...xmas ...possibly make purchases seem somewhat seasonal...maybe..

19. Lexus

Lexus New Member

Thank you for your input, i will give it some thought.

20. GG

GG Active Member

Oh hello :eek: You've come back after a while...

Have you still not found your logo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.