1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Help me with my domain name

Discussion in 'General' started by Connor, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Everyone

I recently got two free domain names and im trying to chose a good domain name for my site. It's going to be a media site where you can watch funny movies, get free avatars / icons, and other things like templates I make ( ofcourse for a price ;) ). So I need help with the name. I was thinking CheMidia for Chemical Media or something. I don't know. They're both .com addresses. If someone would like to buy one of the .com's from me then your welcome to. I'll also have free sub-domain hosting for anyone who wants it.

Connor

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

It's hard to still find a domain name that is not taken already.
    I was thinking about connormedia but it's taken, how about ConnorMultiMedia.com or sort ConnorMM.com ?

3. Connor

Mimoun

I don't know I was thinking about like centerfx.com I don't know should I get it? I've only got till the 31st.

Connor

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

CenterFX sounds very cool I would take that.

5. didten

didten New Member

I have a cool domain name if you are interrested www.neatfx.com let you have it for trade services.
    regards
    didten

6. ReVVeD

ReVVeD Graphics Designer

yea i like CenterFX

7. Connor

Everyone

It doesn't matter anymore though. I didn't get the domain name. Apperantly I didn't register it at the correct time and they wont buy it for me. O well, I guess I'm back to using the free sub-domains. ;)

Connor