1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Help improve coding

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by navyfalcon, Aug 7, 2015.

1. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

http://freetutorials.name/Reference1/Computer Hardware.html#software

This is for the free software only.
    I am trying to improve the page to speed up loading, which would be the coding and images (for screenshots).
    Any suggestions, help and examples would be appreciated. The idea is obvious, to help and encourage people to use
    the free software. Also give an example of how to write and present tutorials.
    - - -
    Thank You
    falcon

2. navyfalcon

For writing tutorials, notice how "Speccy" includes images but "CPU-Z does not. All tutorials can be improved, some are obvious and some improvements are not obvious. This one is easy, just add images (or screenshots) to CPU-Z. Some are more difficult to know how to improve, could be trimming the screenshots, change the wording, or improve the code.
    These tutorials were written by someone else, so we can improve them (give credit to the original author).
    First, I will give a tutorial on how to take a screenshot (next post by falcon)

3. navyfalcon

4. Hello

i personally suggest best development sites w3schools.com