1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Help Cusotmising Architecture Template...!

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by freakrz, Jul 17, 2008.

1. freakrz

freakrz New Member

Hi,

i started working on a website for our organization, i came across your free website templates and it really is very helpful.

i picked the architecture template "http://www.freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/architecture2/ " to customize. i customised the home page to certain extent.i would like to make additional pages and add some content Ex (" company.html , projects.html , contact.html,news.html) i would like to have the left navigation menu to be static and have the content on the right side.

when ever i try to remove the objects on the right side and add a new div the layout changes..could some one help me on how i can remove the content on the right side and have some images and text wrapped...

i am new to web designing,it would be helpful if someone can add the content box or let me know how it could be done..

2. Cazion

Cazion New Member

after reading your request, i did not get what do u want exactly to do,
    the menu is already in the right side, unless you mean the visitor right side, are you editing the page in html editor? I suggest to edit the psd file and make the modification you want then import it to the html editor.

hope this will help

3. freakrz

freakrz New Member

i am using visual web developer 2008 express edition to edit.what i am looking for is to add content on the right side....when i try to add something the layout changes ...i am fairly new to web devloping...how do i put up some images and wrap it with text.

thank you