1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alexa, May 26, 2014.

1. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

My name is Alexa and I am a designer and photographer from the Philippines. Through the years, I have designed both for print and web using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.

During my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my loved ones (especially my 6 year old chow spaniel mix :love:), watching movies (I am a sucker for fantasy movies :p) and building up people's self-image through nude photography.

Though I am not really an expert in everything, I believe I am good in what I do and I continuously strive to learn and improve. I hope to share my skills and help people around the world with my designs and photography. I am a strong believer of the golden rule. Let's all do good and pay it forward.

Michael, Hazel and Mark like this.
  2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome welcome!

3. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Thank you! Happy to be here! :)

4. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

A top rule to live by Alexa. Welcome to FWT, always good to see another of the 'fairer' sex on board!!

CP

Alexa likes this.
  5. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Thanks @CovertPea ! Awesome works you got there! :)

6. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello @Alexa! Welcome on FWT! I love your philosophy and what you do to empower others. Kudos! (y)

7. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

welcome Alexa
    i imagine your work will be interesting

8. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi and welcome @Alexa!

I suppose that's your dog in your pic? :)

9. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Hi Alexa

Welcome to the FWT family.

Paying it forward, great philosophy!!!

10. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Hello @Ruthe . Nice to meet you! :)

11. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Thank you @ishkey ! :) Glad to be here and meet so many creative minds like you.

12. Alexa

Alexa Active Member

Hello to you too @1970Forest ! Thank you all for a very warm welcome. I'm excited to be here. Finally! :)