1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello!!! is it me you're looking .......for

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sean, May 27, 2014.

1. Sean

Sean Active Member

Hello everyone,
    I'm Sean, an illustrator and graphic artist from Cebu. I'm actually a classically trained painting major, but I also do illustrations, sketches and vector rendering using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I hope to meet more art/graphic people here and share some great ideas and tips!

I enjoy outdoor activities like mountain biking, mountain/rock climbing, scuba diving, darts and Sunday rides on my KZR550 vintage. My tattoos have a theme of dark sensuality. I'm a lover of Art and Culture, and a Lover in general.

A note to friends: Since the information on this page is public and can be viewed by future employers, the government, family, enemies, robots and others who may use the aforementioned information against me, I must insist we keep talk of design conflict, artists' angst, comic heroes, the impending World War 3 and topics of this caliber to a minimum.

Michael, Lester and Hazel like this.
  2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Welcome, welcome!

3. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

welcome Sean looking forward to seeing your work.
    I've had a few bikes over the years but these days the wife and I just cruse on a vstar 1300

Sean likes this.
  4. Sean

Sean Active Member

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Welcome to FWT @Sean!

I couldn't read your thread title without hearing it sung in my head, so...

Ian likes this.
  6. Sean

Sean Active Member

7. Sean

Sean Active Member

Thank you @Dawn and hello there too.

8. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Welcome to FWT Sean :)

9. Sean

Sean Active Member

Thank you for the warm welcome @Ruthe