1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello - I am new here!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gabriella Hurst, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Gabriella Hurst

Gabriella Hurst New Member

Hello - I am Gabriella. I am looking to build a modeling agency website. I am clueless when it comes to these types of things. Any suggestions or ideas?
    I don't even know how to upload the photos? Is this something I can get for free from this website or should I pay a professional? HELP!!!!

2. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

Hi Im Dizzie or Diz. Your in the right place since your just starting out. The people on the forums here are always willing to help in some way. Before you go out and spend money on hosting and domain names, I suggest using a free host first, just to get a feel for things. If you plan on editing everything yourself, your going to need an HTML editor. Two popular ones are frontpage and Dreamweaver. These arnt the cheapest programs in the world, but they are very very good. For an over view of html and css check my post here. If you have any questions at all, please post on the forums, whether it be me or someone else, you'll find a solution. I hope you stick around, and I look forward to getting to know you. :D

-Dizzie

3. priji

priji New Member

Hello

I am new here and i have just join this forum. my name is priji from India. This is my first post.

4. Linx

Linx Member

Nice to meet you Gabriella and Priji!
    Welcome :)

5. Welcome to FWT :)
    Enjoy your stay