1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello FWT and Hello World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ramsie, May 29, 2014.

1. Ramsie

Ramsie Member

Hello FWT and Hello World!

Hey I'm Ramsie (not the pharaoh) , currently working as a Project Manager in Cebu City, Philippines. I was previously a quality assurance engineer.

Handling people with different personalities and attitudes is not an easy task but I love the challenge of it. I learn things through the same people I manage and they help bring out the best in me.

When not working, I enjoy reading articles regarding latest technologies because I'm fascinated by how some things become reality when I used to only see them in the movies or on TV. I also love watching fantasy movies, reading and watching current events, and enjoying life with my family.

I hope to learn more and experience great things in this community.

Cheers to more learnings and great experiences!

Michael and Hazel like this.
  2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi and welcome to FWT @Ramsie!

Technology is pretty amazing, isn't it? Not sure our friend the pharaoh would've taken quite the same view, though... Glad to have you onboard! :)

3. Ramsie

Ramsie Member

Hi @Dawn
    Yeah Technology is kinda amazing. how it affects us every second.:)
    Hope to learn great things in here.;)

4. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Ramsie,

You picked a great challenge here on FWT, never a dull moment, and plenty of personalities to get used too :rolleyes:

5. Ramsie

Ramsie Member