1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Hello, Forum

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by grodt718, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Tell Us What You Think!

Hi,All
    Can you guy's please take the time to view my site and let me know what i can do to make it better , Or is it fine the way its is

Thank You for your time :D

grodt718

www.InstantWebHosting.org

2. discussourfuture

discussourfuture New Member

Very nice and calm, very nice fond. Very good. Three small issues:

• The homepage loaded a bit long, but can be a glitch in my downloadspeed of course.[/*]
    • I don't understand your top banner. What is it supposed to do? And I personally would like it more if it had the same width as the rest of your body.[/*]
    • Also very subjective again but I like it when I can click the entire "button" where you have a picture and a description, instead of just the image within the "button" [/*]

I know I am wining about small things, but perhaps it brings you something :)

3. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Hey!

Thanks a bunch, discussourfuture - your opinion counts:D

4. discussourfuture

discussourfuture New Member

I see you removed the banner. Looks nicer right? On the other hand is you want to make income from your website you might need the advertisments. I don't know anything about that, but if you need them, try to incorporate them in your website, so they don't notice so much.

I see you also have a "bookmark" logo on top. I would like you take a look at the "sharethis" button (Home | ShareThis). I don't feed websites, nor do I know whether this button helps, but apparently it gives visitors the chance to link to 30 or more other websites/email/phones/etc. I added it to my website but, as said, I don't know much about feeding websites.

Cheers,

Bram

5. soymoses

soymoses New Member

Opinion offered,

I think when I first brought up you site I did not see your name at all. I wasn't sure if I had made it to the right place. Your name should be larger. I don't know much about what you do but... after being on your site...... I still don't. It looks like an informational poll report. I think I have figured it out now after going in several times. I think maybe at the top of the page have a little informational section letting your reader know what they can expect from going into each of your sites that you host.

I am not sure if I gave a very good opinion on this. If you have any questions about my rambling, please ask.

6. liesauk

liesauk Member

I'm sorry but what is your site for? I just get your name in the top left corner a search in the right corner and a load of links underneath... am I missing something?

liesa
    xxx

7. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

8. emilybaileys

emilybaileys New Member

Yeah....I'm not pulling up anything either. Is your site still around?

9. krisakaklp

krisakaklp New Member

nope, i dont think hes paid his bills as its just direcitng you to website that host sites lols

maybe this could be locked i dont know if mods lock oin this forum though lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.