1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites hello everyone:)

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by sharon0610, Aug 13, 2008.

1. sharon0610

sharon0610 New Member

Hello,everyone,my name is fairy,I come from Beijing in china, I am 25years old.My main interests in life are music, film, fashion and sports. I like the NBA star Kobe,and I like the singing star Avial. By the way,I have my own shop that is jewelry wholesale online store sitehttp://www.aypearl.net.I would really appreciate if you could review it and post here some of your suggestions.Thanks. I also enjoy make friends, especially make friends who are abroad. So I hope we can make friends with each other! I'm looking forward to shareing my knowledge and experience with all of you and learning some of yours. :p

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I think your online store is well designed and it’s easy to navigate and find the thing one needs.
    Though, I don’t understand what Enjury Now button is made for. In fact it hides Contact us button.

3. kathyper

kathyper New Member

I bet you're right, its Alexa really needs improving;)

4. Sakari

Sakari New Member

Hi sharon0610

Your accessories is nice and its looking great on wearing. This type of stuff required in INDIA so much. You can go for that. There is big market of jewelery.

thanks