1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello all (newbie here)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dkphoto, Jul 2, 2011.

1. dkphoto

dkphoto New Member

Hi everybody,

I'm Becky, but my photography name is Danette Kenneth Photography

I've been taking pictures for close to 10 years - the first 8 of those years were *free* lance work...in 2009, I turned over my passion into a home-based business, of portrait and wedding photography.

Aside from my photography, I'm happily married (going on my 2nd yr of marriage) and a proud mommy of a 6 mnth old little girl (she was born on new years: 1-1-11!). We just got a "house" vs an apartment, which to me, is awesome! We get the "joy" of moving this weekend, in the hot, the heat and the humidity! :( I work part-time aside from my photography, at the YMCA, as a fitness instructor: teaching ZUMBA! I enjoy life, and my family, and enjoy spending time with our church family.

I'm here to help others with my creative ability, and to hopefully get some help and feedback from others. I look forward to getting to know others on this site!

2. tomw

tomw Member

Hello Becky, welcome to FWT. With that intro makes it seem like I know you all along. Looking forward you sharing your professional as well as personal interest.

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Hi Becky and welcome to FWT!

I've read your logo request, I'm sure one of us graphics people here will come up with something suitable for you.

Cheers
    CP

4. Ghazibutt

Ghazibutt New Member

he;llo Becky can you please tell me whats your name meaning ?