1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply harpurheyhuddle.com

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by HARPURHEYHUDDLE, Dec 6, 2015.

1. HARPURHEYHUDDLE

HARPURHEYHUDDLE New Member

• Website URL:
      harpurheyhuddle.com

• Website description:
      I am trying to create a website using wix, that resembles a tabloid newspaper for our local community.
      We have lost our local newspaper it was bought by a city newspaper which has meant that local people
      have been left disconnected and isolated. I live in a deprived area of manchester england and so local community groups and grassroots org's have been left unable to reach people in our community.
      I am hoping to also provide a printed version of the website once i can design something that looks
      similar to a newspaper and have been not very successful so far. The paper would help so many people
      once complete cos there is a real need for it, once designed their will be a printed version created to look like the site.

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like it to look similar as possible to what a printed newspaper looks like if that is possible so the site
      could be used as the template for a printed version, the pages would be , front page for the main story, next page for the continuation from front also a featured story/ contents/ whats inside type page, other pages would be like, a page for people to talk about local issues, then a whats on page for local events and a sports page if possible? would be very much appreciated

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I like so many of the sites i have seen here although i have not so far seen anywhere on the internet
      anything that resembles the look of a newspaper :( maybe i am asking a lot? even newspaper websites
      are very different i have found. doesnt have to be exactly like but once the site is designed the printed
      free version would resemble the site.

• Other websites whose design I like:
      http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ http://www.theguardian.com/weekly

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/home

• Preferred colors:
      Red, Black, dark blue

• Notes:
      somewhere people could leave comments to stories or if possible some way of creating
      the turning of pages effect would be awesome.

Any help would be greatly recieved thanks again.
    • The name of the paper is the (Harpurhey Huddle)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

This will be very interesting to build a design for.
    Your web design request has been added to the queue list. Reply on this post to get it moved to the designing process.

huddle magazine likes this.
  3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Please reply to this message to get moved to the design process. State that you still want the free webdesign done.
    You have 7 days to reply if you don't reply your request will be closed down.

4. huddle magazine

huddle magazine New Member

iI am so sorry for the delay, and thank you for offering your help. unfortunately for myself
    I lost my account details for this request and even though its been quite a while since posting this request
    i am still in the same predicament as i was then.

I have had to create a new account today after I finally managed to find the site again by chance.
    I understand i will probably need to request again? but i shall wait for your reply. I really do appreciate
    that you offered to help and sorry if i wasted your time thank you.