1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Halo template.

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Oct 22, 2006.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Halo template.

Click on the image to view in real size:

[​IMG]

The website template will work perfectly with all modern browsers.
    Tested with:
    [​IMG]
    What is included:
    HTML file
    CSS file
    Images
    PSD file Photoshop source design

2. paul374

paul374 New Member

That is an awsome template Mimoun, but i want to know are ya allowed to edit this template?

3. mcstec

mcstec New Member

paul374 you are allowed to edit the templates as long as the Powered by Free Website Templates stays visible a the bottom. If you downloaded the template there should be a termsofuse.html in the folder.

4. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Wow, i love it ;)

5. paul374

paul374 New Member

Hi i've edited into a battlefield 2142 clan template! But for some reason the screen shot has'nt captured the bottom of the template but here's a pic of it, if anyone would like it for there clan post here or pm me and i'll give you index.html and all of the images.......Please notice this template was created by Mimoun and all rights are his i've just edited it.

Here it is:

[​IMG]

6. mcstec

mcstec New Member

Looks good! Whats the URL?

7. Mimoun

Nice job Paul.

Unlike most free templates providers you can do a lot more with our templates, you can modify it and redistribute it as long as you state that you used a template originally made by www.freewebsitetemplates.com.

Note that I have changed the terms of use you can now also remove any link to www.freewebsitetemplates.com from the website template if you use it on your website.

8. paul374

paul374 New Member

Thanks Mimoun thats good to know i would of changed the colours and stuff but wasn't sure if i was allowed so i didnt bother!

and here's the link mcstec

http://battlefield-2142.awardspace.com/

by the way Mimoun if the templates start to really build up and your getting more requests than you can handle i would be glad to help you out, i cant really make a template from scratch but once a templates there i can fully edit it..... as in if your busy you can tell a person to get a layout or template that they like and i will edit it for them....

9. paul374

paul374 New Member

Mimoun some people have asked me for the template i have edited via pm....where can i put the index.html and style.css into one folder and host it to download? like you have done with the halo template and such?

10. paul374

paul374 New Member

i've now made a grey version too...

11. mcstec

mcstec New Member

Thanks paul. Looks good. If you would like I can host your site/ files on my server. PM me and Ill send you more details if you are interested

12. Mimoun

Paul you can attach files to your post make sure it's smaller than 1,5 MB. You can try to attach bigger files but it may give problems with the upload.

You can also e-mail me the zip file and I will place it on our server.

13. paul374

paul374 New Member

thats the problem it wont let me zip a folder only the actual index and css it's starting to get annoying

14. paul374

paul374 New Member

sry for double posting but eh Mimoun do you use any other file hoster? thats allows you to zip an actual folder and any chance of eh talking me through it in stages....and i know yes i am a noob lol......by the way i sent you a pm Mimoun about being able to help out!

15. Mimoun

We're having a problem with our attachment system on the forum.
    I'm going to try to solve this problem.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

16. paul374

paul374 New Member

yeah it would'nt let me attach the style.css file it said that it was an invailed file and the index itself is 5mb lol i need a good file hoster that allows other people to download your stuff and ripway is just to hard to understand.

17. Mimoun

Paul you need to put all your files in a zip file first and then attach it to your post.

18. paul374

paul374 New Member

yeah i know but eh...it wont work lol

19. paul374

paul374 New Member

Mimoun i pmed you and i pmed the same thing twice the first was an accident and wasnt finished read the 2nd one plz it's about my file hosting details

EDIT: by the way once your there the files are in MY FILES then go to battlefield 2142

20. paul374

paul374 New Member

Here we go....after some help from mimoun...well atually alot of help from mimoun i finally got the template ready for download....and here we are!

https://freewebsitetemplates.com/files/2142battlefield.zip

EDIT: this just isn't my day because now i cant even put it into a hyper link because then it says download unadvailable but eh i guess that link will do for now.......by the way the grey version will be released soon i still have to work on some of the effect thingy's