1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Greetings from Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by RichardBlank, Nov 24, 2007.

1. RichardBlank

RichardBlank New Member

2. Linx

Linx Member

Hello RichardBlank!
    I'd like to comment your website if don't mind of course.
    Frankly speaking, the combination of sky blue or light blue and olive green is not the best idea, to my opinion. Yellow titles don't suite as well.
    Too much text on the home page makes the site a bit boring and tensive, noone would read till the very end. You'd better put all this information in the 'About us' section and leave the home page not overwhelmed with the text.
    From the point of user's view, he would prefer to see the services you and your company offer when he enters the site.
    What do you think about the site map that would definitely help users browse your site??

3. RichardBlank

RichardBlank New Member

Linx

Thanks for the suggestions. I will take them into consideration.

4. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I liked the way your site is designed, though I have some things to mention.

To my opinion olive color could be replaced by some other tincture of green. I prefer brighter colors for the contrast.

I’ve noticed that there are some coding mistakes at your homepage because it’s written
    “Costa Rica’s Call Center” instead of “Costa Rica’s Call Center”
    “In today’s” instead of “In today’s”
    ““near-shore†outsourcing solution” instead of “near-shore” outsourcing solution”
    “Central America’s paradise” instead of “Central America’s paradise”

At the same time clear structure of your web site makes it easy for your audience to navigate your web site. You know, I also liked your graphics.

5. RichardBlank

RichardBlank New Member

Thank you for taking the time to look at the site.

I am aware of the problem and hopefully can motivate my IT guy to make the necessary change.