1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Idea!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by paul374, Feb 19, 2007.

1. paul374

paul374 New Member

Hows about stopping the template requests until all the old ones are fufilled because poeple are coming here and requesting there template and nothing is being done about it, i personally havnt requested a template. But just stop until mimoun is ready to come back.

Anyone else share my same thoughts? :) :confused:

2. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Personally I can't stop the requests becouse I'm just a moderator, and Mimoun usually checks in about once a week so if he reads this he can do it. I agree we need to stop them becouse they are getting out of hand, and we don't have a template for everyone of them.

3. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I agree as well...

4. mcstec

mcstec New Member

I agree also!

5. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

I have closed the request forum for the moment.

Thanks for your input.

6. paul374

paul374 New Member

your welcome, it's just that the requests are getting out of control and no-one is actually making any of the templates requested them.

7. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I have made a couple, but I am not even a designer for Free Website Templates...I just was trying to help out...I do design and code for my own design business so...I only pop on here and see what I can help with when I am not busy...but being as the requests have been stopped for now, I will try to help out even more... :)