1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Got Image Need Text

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by Dizzie92, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

I found an image I would like to use as a banner. Only thing is, it needs text. Could some give it the following text, only in thrashed text, kinda like my icon. Have it say "Death Squad Alpha" in White in the top middle, then under that in quotes have it say "DsA", in the blank space of the room. We offer the same thing we did when CovertPea edited the color of our template. An image on allof our pages linking to your site/blog/whatever you like. Here is the image:

[​IMG]

Any help is appreciated, thank you

-Dizzie & Airsofter

2. t3-web

t3-web New Member

is this what you want?

Attached Files:

• COD4.jpg
      COD4.jpg
      File size:
      35.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

Thank You!!!!

Thank you so much!!!! Its perfect, as I promised, You hve a permant link on our site. If you have a logo or picture thats 218 by 90 it'd be great, and if you have a site where is it? THANK YOU, THATS EXACTLY HOW I PICTURED IT!!!!! Please post back to let me kno, i cant thank u enough!!!

-Dizzie & Airsofter

4. t3-web

t3-web New Member

This is my company logo, and my main website is www.t3-web.com, it´s a webdesign company....
    well, i´m not sure if it´ll do much on publicity because my company and all my websites are in portuguese... lol

Attached Files:

5. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

well any publicity is good publicity, and i promised I would put a link from our site to yours and im going to. I still cannot thank you enough for helping us. Thanks for the header =D

-Dizzie and Airsofter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.