1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Google new SEO algorithm update

Discussion in 'General' started by abest astrologer, Jan 13, 2016.

1. abest astrologer

abest astrologer New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2016
  2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

This is a great update traffic to free website templates is up by 10%.

3. Shrdha

Shrdha New Member

Recently Google has launched the Google Panda Update, which is formally base upon the SEO algorithm update.

google-brain-data1-ss-1920-800x450.jpg

Yesterday, Google confirmed there was a core ranking algorithm update over the weekend. They also informed the industry that the Panda algorithm is part of the core ranking algorithm now. Both items we reported yesterday, but the Panda news was actually something that likely happened months ago, whereas the core ranking update was this weekend.

Reporting both the same day may have led to some to confusion in the industry. In addition, whenever Google shares more information about their algorithms with the community, it often leads to even more questions and confusion. I wanted to share some of the confusion within the industry and try to clarify what I can at this point and explain what I cannot clarify at this point.

Read full article here

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2016
  4. w3web

w3web Member

The article is really helpful in giving the recent update on Panda, i was thinking that Panda works regularly but when i came to know from the Google official representatives that Panda words in some intervals but not in real time. It is really confusing, i think google want to ensure quality in the content but doesn't want to expose its algorithm completely.