1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed golf template required

Discussion in 'Archived' started by blueice, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueice

blueice New Member

hiya everyone im after a golf template for my golf society,
    the main things on there id like to have are photos, news about events and a memmbers page and possibly 2 or 3 other links for things like membership details etc.
    im probably just going to use some free golf images off the net, we call ourselves "eagles golf society" thats about it we dpont have a logo or owt just yet.
    any help would be much apprectiated - would like to use some nice photos on it if poss too
    thanks
    bleuice

2. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

Please read the RULES and revise your post.​

3. blueice

blueice New Member

apologies for this - hope this is ok now

1) What is your website address? www.eaglesgolfsociety.org.uk currently pointed to my wifes homepage as i havent sorted the site out yet

2) Description of your website: golf society

3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like:www.infragolf.com

4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your site): infragolf, barton golf society

5) List 3 similar websites: havent really found loads

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )? no

7) Any colors you prefer? mild green

4. infragolf

infragolf Banned

Golf website template

Hi Blueice,

nice to note that you really like our site infragolf.com

Is it possible that we provide you with some help with respect to your golf website design project?

Thanks
    Riley

5. blueice

blueice New Member

hi thanks for the reply
    yes i really do like your website
    help would definately be very appreciated - im not a web designer or owt - i just pout the golf society together and now it seems im left with putting a webpage together too...lol
    anyway what sort of information do u need from me :
    i think i would be after a simple site that has about 5 pages : ie: home page, members page, events page, etc
    thanks for your help and response

6. infragolf

infragolf Banned

Hi Blueice,

i sent you a private message two days ago. Please let me know if you got it.

Thanks
    Riley

7. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi blueice,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.