1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites [get] free premium wordpress theme

Discussion in 'Free Services' started by it-aroma, Jun 28, 2010.

1. it-aroma

it-aroma New Member

Hi,

Hope u people will be fine, It is my first post here.So i want to share a Premium Wordpress theme with you. This Theme is created by me. You can Download it for FREE from this website.

It-aroma | Free Professional Wordpress Themes and Templates by themescity.com

In this site you can see a link for demonstration of this theme.But due to Disablement of plugins and some changes in sidebar by Themecity team according to their criteria Demo link provided there is not working well. If you download this theme and activate all plugins (provided in the download file) u will get same layout as you can see in this link:

Windows

And if you like this theme and want to give credit to me for this theme, DONT FORGET to vote up for this theme on ThemeCity website. Because this theme is competing in the wordpress theme competition. Voting for all theme will end in 30 June, So download and use this theme only for personal use, and please help me in more improvement in the theme, Thanks.

Regards

2. Shawn Ray

Shawn Ray New Member

Hey Aroma!! Thanks for providing me a best source to find the best WordPress themes that too at no cost. Really they have awesome hand-selected WP themes and plug-ins for WordPress users and me as well. Well recently I too got some useful sources like freesharedthemes.net, innulled.com or wpthemes.com from where you can also find good themes and plug-ins for free.
    But I think second one would be best source if someone wants free premium WP themes and plug-ins.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2014