1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Game Website Template

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by kiwifruit, Dec 5, 2013.

1. kiwifruit

kiwifruit New Member

Hello all

I downloaded Game Website Template , and i am stuck now ...I ask for your help because i really wish to make this happen ...i am a beginner when it comes to html and such language, but am learning fast ...here is my problem ( i uploaded the files on the site, did some edit before to make them fit but) ---> [​IMG]

please help me
    http://black-elite.netii.net/index.php

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Can someone help Jack out with his template problem?

3. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hey jack!

I'm not really sure what you're trying to do there. Could you explain the problem in more detail so it's easier for us to help you? I tried looking at your website but I don't get what's going on.

4. kiwifruit

kiwifruit New Member

Hello Ruthe :)

I am trying to use game website template for my site, but it does not look like the demo here on the site, and was wondering what i did wrong, why it doesn't look like it should? :)

Thank you for your reply

With Kind Regards

5. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hello Jack!

Just to be sure, you're referring to this template, right? Could you copy-paste the code for your website here so we can reference it more easily? I'm gonna get a friend to help you. :)