1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Game Forum/Web/Gallery/everything else

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Icekeyboard, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icekeyboard

Icekeyboard New Member

Hello, I am here to request a template. The template I am looking for is to be made as a online gaming website/forum. I am currently still working on this site, however, the template isn't the most appealing template to me. I also don't think it will make my friends want to join it too. The link to the website I have right now is...

http://onlinegamers.myboard.info/index.html

The problem with this template is that it is too plain and I don't enjoy it. I plan to make this site and place it on listings and hopefully who knows, it might be good. Some things I would like is to have this forum look hitech and revoluationary with a unique style... I think I am asking too much, anyways...

Somethings I would like IFpossible in the template are...

Flash if possible on the top of the page
    Color scheme of light green, I like this light green because I saw it on a site and liked it, if you want to see the scheme of it just click the link below, it is a chinese website.
    http://www.modetour.co.kr/mode/member/mem_login.asp?MLoc=130403&ReUrl=/Eagle/Story/info/Write.asp%A8%ACMLoc=100105%A8%A3S_Num=151%A8%A3Area_Gubun=%A8%A3Page=0%A8%A3S_Menu=%A8%A3S_Text=
    I know this is asking too much but would it be possible for you to make a website template and also add a internal forum in it? I ask this because I have made websites before but never knew how to have the theme of the website the same as the forum and inside the webpage same webpage. Usually I would use Fantastico and add a forum but the styles are different and I don't really like it that way.

Well thanks for reading this and for your consideration, I'll check up the forums everyday to see if you accepted this request or not. Thanks!

2. .fisha

.fisha New Member

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Answer the following questions which will make the design process of your free website template easier for our web designers:

1) What is your url ( website address)?
    2) Description of your website:
    3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like:
    4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your sites):
    5) List 3 similar websites:
    6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )?
    7) Any colors you prefer?

4. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Icekeyboard,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.