1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply funiture shop website

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by messum nisar, Jul 18, 2014.

1. messum nisar

messum nisar New Member

• Website URL:
      do not have one yet

• Website description:
      I have furniture shop and I would like a website for my customers to go on and select so I can deliver my stock, I sell Bed, dinning table, sofas, wardrobes, mattresses, etc

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like and Bed image on home page and the on the side moving images of latest stock and add to cart option for customers, I would like drop down menu for like beds and in the option it would be like kids bed, double bed, king bed like that, contact button, and which ever other can be there

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I didnt like any free tamplates on this site but i have not browsed the whole site but I liked few logos and others but I do not know the links to them

• Other websites whose design I like:
      I very much like this site as it sells and have all I would like on the site http://www.bedzrus.co.uk/

• Preferred colors:
      I would light colors like blue and white back ground as like above but you can design which ever way.

• Notes:

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi and welcome to FWT, @messum nisar!

Thanks for your request, but could you take a look at our template designs again and see if there are any you like the look of? You don't have to go through the entire collection – I know that's a lot – perhaps just do a quick search for related topics like "furniture" or "beds" and check out the results. If you still can't find any of our designs that you like, you may list the links to other websites you like the look of instead. The more reference points you can provide, the easier it'll be for our designers to create something that suits your taste.

Do reply to this post with the required information so we may know how to proceed with your request :)