1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Freewebsitetemplates on Joomla

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by klangreich, Sep 13, 2010.

1. klangreich

klangreich New Member

Hey guys,
    at first: sorry for my bad english, but I'm German and ... well that's the reason.
    I really like these templates. They often helped me to design my websiteprojects. What is really really good is the fact that every template has the psd file included to change the design in any kind.
    What do you think about the idea to script all the html/css templates for Joomla?
    I offer my help to do this. Naturally free. I've often done it the last time to make it possible to edit the content online.
    Let me know your opinion about it. Would it be possible then to publish the joomla-version on all well known Joomla-template downloadsites?

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Now that is an interesting idea, which I would be for.
    The owner/admin of the site Mimoun would have to be the one you speak with.
    He comes on-line several times a day. I know he will see your post and respond.
    We have been slowly changing and adding new sections - who knows maybe a new Look soon.
    In the mean time Willkommen to FWT and your English is Not bad. If you ask me to speak German I would have to use Google Translate.

3. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

We're already working on that all templates will work with Joomla soon. We will also support Drupal, modx, tumblr, blogger, wordpress(for the templates that can be used as a blog), virtuemart(for ecommerce templates) and any other platform if it has a demand.
    If you want to help with the coding please PM me and let me know which templates you like to code and what you want in return for it. ( credits, backlinks (no spam links) or something else). We have already coded +15 templates so far.